The User assumes liability for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, thus releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Who is the Data controller?
The data controller is Persio Rafael Munoz, Via Cappello 23, 37121 Verona.
For any clarification or exercise of your rights, you can contact him at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Where will the data be processed?
Personal data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and wherever the parties involved in the processing are located.
On what legal basis do we collect and process your information?
- When you make an online booking or purchase a voucher online, we collect information about you and process it on the basis of our contractual commitment to carry out these processes.
- Any information that is not required to proceed with the online booking or purchase of the online voucher will be collected and processed on the basis of consent. Therefore, we will request your explicit consent to provide such information (e.g. mailing list service).
Safe Online Booking
- When you choose to make an online booking, you are redirected to the booking engine provided by our partner, Blastness. All information is sent securely and is protected from disclosure to third parties.
Why do we collect information?
- The User's Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, enable and facilitate the online booking process, the purchase of online vouchers, offer additional services if you consent to such offers or improve the process for your future use.
What type of data do we collect?
- To complete the online booking process, we require all information marked with an asterisk including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and details of the credit card used to pay for your stay. We also collect any other information that you choose to provide, for example details of your particular requirements.
- During the online booking process, we will ask your consent to use your contact information for uses other than booking, for example to send you special offers or other notices.
- If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will collect your name and e-mail address to keep you informed of special offers or other news.
- To make an online voucher purchase we require all information marked with an asterisk including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, payee name and credit card details. We will also collect any other data you choose to provide, including your address and a message for the beneficiary.
What happens if you do not want to provide personal data?
- If you do not wish to provide the information required for the online booking process or the online voucher purchase process, which are marked with an asterisk, you may not be able to continue with the relevant process. In this case, please contact us directly.
- If you do not wish to provide any further data, which are not required for the online booking process or for the purchase of online vouchers, i.e. those not marked with an asterisk, this will not interfere with the outcome of the activity.
- If you do not wish to provide information requested for services other than the booking process, such as subscribing to newsletters or special offers, then you will not benefit from these services, but it will have no impact on the online booking process. If you provide consent initially and subsequently no longer wish to receive these services, you can revoke your consent at any time by unsubscribing and/or contacting our contact person.
How do we use the information?
- To finalise or support an activity, such as the online booking process or the online voucher purchase process.
- If you subscribe to our mailing list, or if you give your consent during the online booking process to be contacted in the future for reasons not related to the booking itself, we will be entitled to send you news and details of special offers.
- For statistical purposes.
- Should it become necessary to extend your consent for further requirements, you will be expressly asked for it.
Who has access to some or all of the information we collect?
- Our online booking partner, Blastness.
- We use the help of third parties for our marketing activities, such as our mailing lists.
- Financial clearing services, such as payment providers, possibly do not need access to credit card information from time to time to facilitate the booking process.
- The judicial authorities in case of obligation to do so.
Are your data safe?
- We adopt secure filing systems and processes.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time.
- You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data, when this is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- You have the right to request access to all the data we keep relating to you, receive information about them, about certain aspects of the processing and to receive copies of the Data processed.
- You have the right to verify the correctness and rectify, the updating or correction of any data we keep relating to you.
- You have the right to restrict processing.
- You have the right to ask for and obtain the deletion or removal of any data we hold on you; please note that deletion of some data may affect the provision of our services.
- You have the right to portability of your data; this means that you can ask that your data are provided in an appropriate, structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have them transferred without obstacles to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
For how long do we retain your data?
- We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the information was originally collected or subsequently lawfully processed. The criteria used to determine the period of time for which information may be retained include:
- the nature and type of personal information provided;
- the purposes for which the personal information was provided;
- the necessary activities and operational requirements to continue providing the required services or functionalities.
- We may retain your information for a longer period of time if required by law.
What to do if you have problems or want to exercise your rights?
- You can contact our data protection contact person.
- In particular, if you believe that our website or system has collected incorrect information or if you wish to dispute any information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Privacy of under aged children and the consent of parents
Connections to other sites
We may provide links to a number of other websites which we believe may offer you useful information and services. These sites may not comply with our own data protection policy. We are not, therefore, liable for the privacy policies or actions of any third parties, including without limitation, owners of websites whose sites may be accessed through our website. We urge you to contact the relevant parties who control these third party sites or access their online policies before providing any personal information or other sensitive data.
Should the changes affect processing where the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, where necessary.
How can you ask for further information?
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller, using the contact details.